Ubisoft says it hasnt canceled Beyond Good and Evil 2
Games

Ubisoft says it hasn’t canceled Beyond Good and Evil 2 – development is in full swing

Ubisoft has stated that development of Beyond Good and Evil 2 is still ongoing, although no new materials about the game have been shown for a long time. The publisher informed PCGamesN about this.

    Image source: Ubisoft

Image source: Ubisoft

“Development of Beyond Good and Evil 2 is well underway and the team is working hard to deliver on their ambitious promise.”said a spokesman for Ubisoft.

However, Ubisoft has not specified what stage the project is at now. However, according to insider Tom Henderson, the game is still in its early stages, as he revealed in an Insider Gaming article last November.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 has been in production for 15 years. It was fully announced almost six years ago. Since then, Ubisoft has demonstrated gameplay until 2019, but in 2020 its lead member, idea writer and game designer Michel Ancel left the development team. Alongside the picture, Henderson has repeatedly said that for years the studio couldn’t decide on the project’s creative direction. In particular, he mentioned this in November 2021.

In 2022, however, the Beyond Good and Evil 2 team found a lead script.

Meanwhile, another Ubisoft game that was announced a few years ago and has been delayed ever since has been postponed. Pirate action Skull and Bones was gearing up for a March 9 release, but now the publisher plans to release it before the end of the year.

About the author

Alan Foster

Alan Foster covers computers and games and all the news in the gaming industry.

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment