The survival simulation Sons of the Forest stayed at the top of the Steam sales charts for just two weeks. indie hit pushed back In second place is the portable PC Steam Deck, which lost the front row seven weeks ago.
Other notable chart changes for the week:
- Shooter Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege climbed to fourth thanks to starting from 12th the first season of the eighth year of development (Update released March 7th);
- the Resident Evil 4 remake immediately added 12 positions and was in sixth place after the release of the free demo;
- Thanks to discounts, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Grand Theft Auto V returned to the top ten (the base edition is the first to be offered 67% cheaper, and the second – on 62%);
- free week and 60 percent discount helped the asymmetrical horror Dead by Daylight move from the 32nd to the 8th line;
- RPG action Last Epoch, received Multiplayer supportentered the charts with the ninth result and a new online personal record (40 591);
- The platform roguelite action game Dead Cells returned to 11th place thanks to the release of the Return to Castlevania add-on (the expansion itself reached 29th place) and also set a new online personal record (14 910);
- in the general table that includes shareware games, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive tops the second week. On March 11, the shooter again updated his own online record (1 420 183);
- free weekends and 33 percent discount increased the popularity of the Total War: Warhammer III strategy – it became the 13th;
- Among last week’s novelties, border patrol inspector simulator Contraband Police (#15) climbed the highest, as did Chinese open-world RPG action with elements of early-release survival simulator Hero’s Adventure (#17). has access and has not yet received translation into other languages, and the role-playing business simulator Big Ambitions (20s). First review – 93% (total – more than 2100 reviews), the second – 82% (more than 2900 reviews), the third – 96% (more than 1200 reviews);
- last week’s new additions, Destiny 2’s Lightfall add-on and action RPG Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty, dropped out of the top 10;
- Online Hogwarts Legacy dropped below 100,000 users the first time since publication (peak for the last day – 98 398).
Top 10 in terms of sales for the period from March 7 to March 14 (in brackets – the position in the previous week if the product was on the chart):
- steam deck (2);
- Sons of the Forest (1);
- Hogwarts Legacy (4);
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (12);
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (6);
- Resident Evil 4 Remake (18);
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (13);
- Dead by daylight (32);
- Last Epoch;
- Grand Theft Auto V (15).
Top 10 Inclusive Shareware Games:
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Shareware);
- Apex Legends (shareware);
- steam deck;
- sons of the forest;
- Destiny 2 (shareware);
- Hogwarts Legacy;
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2;
- Resident Evil 4 remake;
- Red Dead Redemption 2.
The Steam Spring Sale begins on March 16th.