Pre-Ear Access RPG Baldur’s Gate 3 fails to make it to the top again Steam sales table. For the second year in a row, that spot has been occupied by cooperative role-playing action Remnant 2.
Last week, Remnant 2 set a new online record of its own (110 856 users), but Steam ratings went down from 89% 80% (The number of reviews has grown to 10,600). Sales of role-playing action has already exceeded 1 million copies – its predecessor, Remnant: From Ashes, achieved such a result in more than two months.
Other chart changes:
- Survival sim Dead by Daylight jumped from 22nd to 5th place after releasing a new chapter starring Nicolas Cage as a survivor which landed at 17th (average DLC rating based on 500+ reviews – 94%);
- The second best-selling novelty of the week (after Remnant 2, which came out after the release of the previous hit parade) was adventure-action-platformer Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart. It debuted at number six with a ranking of 85% (Total ratings – more than two thousand) and the peak of online ratings 8757 Human;
- The pre-order action game Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon rose from 55th to 11th (premiering on August 25);
- The third best-selling release is Chinese Shiying Studio’s role-playing adventure Sanfu (authors of Tales of the Black Forest and Horror Fireworks, which have “very positive” reviews), which started at #26. His rating is based on nearly 10,000 reviews 83%and at the climax he tightened 21 648 users at the same time;
- Among the new releases were also two management sims in the table: F1 Manager 2023 by Frontier Developments (30th) and Let’s School by Pathea Games (41st). The proportion of positive reviews in the first – 72%the second has 89% (138 or more than 1200 ratings) and the maximum number of simultaneous players – 6429 And 7255;
- Ocean adventure Dave the Diver left the top 10 for the first time four weeks after its release.
Top 10 by sales for the period from July 25 to August 1 (in brackets – the place in the previous week if the product was included in the table):
- residues 2 (1);
- Baldur’s Gate 3 (2);
- steam deck (5);
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (4);
- Dead by daylight (22);
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (71);
- Battle Bit Remastered (3);
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (7);
- Grand Theft Auto V (6);
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (12).
Top 10 by revenue including shareware games:
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (shareware);
- residues 2;
- Baldur’s Gate 3;
- Apex Legends (shareware);
- steam deck;
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2;
- dead by daylight;
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart;
- Naraka: Bladepoint (Shareware);
- Warframe (Shareware).