The action role-playing game Cyberpunk 2077 was at the top of the list for the first time in 2023 Steam sales table. The sales growth was facilitated by the release of a major update 2.0 and the Phantom Liberty add-on, as well as discounts on the main game and the DLC bundle.
Cyberpunk 2077’s online performance has returned to its release month levels. In the last 24 hours it has tightened 246 754 Simultaneous players – such a number of users was last recorded on December 29, 2020. The Phantom Liberty expansion reached fifth place and received 89% positive reviews (over two thousand reviews in total).
Other chart events of the week:
- after the start Early access Pre-order of football simulator EA Sports FC 24 rose from 15th to second place (official release – September 29);
- The best new product of the week, the co-op shooter Payday 3, started with a rating in fourth place 32% based on 26.6 thousand reviews (criticism refers to network problems, a small amount of content, controversial decisions and general unfinished work) and a personal online record 77,938 Human;
- The second most popular release (excluding Phantom Liberty), fighting game Party Animals, debuted in seventh place with “mixed” reviews (63% based on 11.6 thousand reviews) and our own online record 104 174 Player. Negative reviews are mostly related to price and micropayments;
- The remake of Resident Evil 4 rose from 12th to 8th place thanks to the release of the “Separate Ways” add-on, which took 12th place (Rating – 95% based on 3.6 thousand reviews) and a free update for “Mercenaries” mode;
- Last week’s highest paid game, Baldur’s Gate 3, fell to sixth place, and Starfield, which was displaced by it, now closes out the top ten;
- after the release of the Oceania Pack add-on, the zoo simulator Planet Zoo climbed to 16th place;
- The third best new product was Studio Supersoft’s open-world life simulator with construction, card battles and creature taming mechanics Moonstone Island (rating based on 555 reviews – 84%maximum online – 3451 Human);
- Last week’s release, a top-down cooperative survival simulator set in a zombie apocalypse, HumanitZ from Yodubzz Studios (Early Access), entered the charts at #75: 79% positive feedback (495 reviews in total), 1531 Users at the top.
Top 10 by sales among paid products (in brackets – place in the previous week if the product was included in the table):
- Cyberpunk 2077 (9);
- EA Sports FC 24 (15);
- steam deck (1);
- Payday 3 (5);
- Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty (11);
- Baldur’s Gate 3 (2);
- party animals (14);
- Resident Evil 4 Remake (12);
- Mortal Kombat 1 (4);
- Starfield (3).
Top 10 by revenue, including free-to-play games:
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (shareware);
- Cyberpunk 2077;
- EA Sports FC 24;
- Steam Deck;
- Payday 3;
- Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty;
- Baldur’s Gate 3;
- party animals;
- Apex Legends (shareware);
- Resident Evil 4 Remake.