Great for the second week in a row Steam sales table is Baldur’s Gate 3, but the role-playing hit could soon lose its lead. We’re getting closer to first place and getting ready for the release of Starfield and Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon.
Baldur’s reached Gate 3 on Sunday August 13th 875 343 concurrent players approaching the maximum of Hogwarts Legacy (879 308). In the last 24 hours, the number online has dropped to 677,919 people. The total number of reviews exceeded 164,000, and the rating is 94%.
Baldur’s Gate 3 also completed the top 10, with the Digital Deluxe Edition taking last place.
What else happened on the chart:
- The pre-order for “Starfield” has been moved from number seven to number three (released September 6th and press copies, rumoredwill start shipping this week);
- another upcoming RPG, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, added five positions and became the ninth (premier – August 25);
- cooperative action game Remnant 2 dropped out of the top three (it’s now fifth);
- The MMORPG The Elder Scrolls Online climbed thanks free game days and discounts up to 70% at QuakeCon 2023;
- Total War Strategy Warhammer III returned to the top ten (at #16) after opening pre-orders for the Shadows of Change add-on (released August 31);
- Tiburon and Electronic Arts’ pre-order of American football simulator Madden NFL 24 debuted at #54 on the charts;
- The best new product of the week, Sengoku Dynasty, a village building simulator set in feudal Japan released in Early Access by Superkami and Toplitz Productions, started on the seventh line, Rating 70% (the total number of reviews is more than a thousand) and the pinnacle of the Internet 9161 User;
- The second most successful release, I Am Future: Cozy Apocalypse Survival by Mandragora and tinyBuild, also entered Early Access. The game debuted at #59 and received over 600 reviews based on which it was rated 91%. reached online 2674 User;
- Deck13 and Focus Entertainment’s action role-playing game Atlas Fallen ranked third among new releases at #64 with a share of positive reviews. 58% (overall ratings – more than 500) and top rating online 2679 User;
- The Least Lucky Stray Gods: The RPG Musical by Summerfall Studios – a RPG musical from Dragon Age: Inquisition screenwriter David Gaider drew everyone 772 At the same time, despite the high rating, the player is satisfied with the 83rd place (92% based on 337 reviews);
- Overwatch 2 started with a personal online best in 19th place overall 75 608 Users and the lowest rating in the history of Steam – 9% based on 131,000 reviews.
Top 10 by sales for the period from August 8 to 15 (in brackets – the place in the previous week, if the product was included in the table):
- Baldur’s Gate 3 (1);
- steam deck (4);
- Starfield (7);
- Call of Duty (2);
- residues 2(3);
- The Elder Scrolls Online (15);
- Sengoku Dynasty;
- Grand Theft Auto V (9);
- Armored Core VI: Fire of the Rubicon (14);
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Digital Deluxe Edition DLC (12).
Top 10 by revenue including shareware games:
- Baldur’s Gate 3;
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (shareware);
- Apex Legends (shareware);
- PUBG: Battlegrounds (shareware);
- Naraka: Bladepoint (Shareware);
- steam deck;
- Call of Duty;
- residues 2;
- Yu Gi Oh! Master duel (shareware).