For the second week in a row, the RPG Baldur’s Gate 3 is one place behind the top of the Steam sales chart. However, this time it wasn’t Steam Deck that prevented her from breaking into first place, but one of the new products.
Pre-orders skyrocketed for Gunfire Games and Gearbox Publishing’s co-op RPG shooter Remnant 2, which released today, July 25th. Last week the game took 21st place. At the time of writing, she has received over 500 reviews on which to base her rating 89%and online rose 61 965 User.
What else happened on the chart this week:
- The most successful new release (Remnant 2 appeared after the chart update), Pearl Abyss’ Early Access tactical combat strategy game Xenonauts 2, started from 14th place in the ranking 74% (overall ratings – more than 600) and top rating online 3479 User;
- She lost somewhat to Sad Owl Studios’ Viewfinder optical illusion puzzle – she debuted in 16th place and scored 92% positive ratings (the total number of ratings is more than 1400) and the maximum number of simultaneous players that have been reached 2121;
- followed by another novelty – a simulator for building alien factories Techtonica from Fire Hose Games, positively reviewed in 80% Reviews (total more than 400 reviews) and tightened at the peak 3472 person at the same time
- 18th place went to The Sims 4 Horse Ranch with mixed reviews (46% based on 172 reviews);
- The turn-based RPG Nobunaga’s Ambition: Awakening by Koei Tecmo Games, released to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the series, started from the 20th line (rating based on more than 1200 reviews – 71%Online personal file – 11 783 User);
- Also new to the chart are Lazy Bear Games’ combat management simulator Punch Club 2: Fast Forward (30th), Doom Turtle’s roguelite cooperative action game Ember Knights (33rd), survival horror starring “extremely positive” reviews of John Szymanski’s My Friendly Neighborhood at No. 39, GameHunters’ Gunsmith Simulator at No. 58, and Ishtar Games’ medieval settlement management sim Lakeburg Legacies at No. 61;
- Tactical role-playing game Jagged Alliance 3 did not remain in the top ten – according to the results of the second week it was ranked 24th, but did not lose the audience (highlight in 24 hours – 16 351 Human);
- Coming in at #71 is Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, an action-adventure platformer formerly exclusive to PlayStation 5 that will be released on July 26th on Steam.
Top 10 by sales for the period from July 18 to July 25 (in brackets – the place in the previous week if the product was included in the table):
- residues 2 (21);
- Baldur’s Gate 3 (2);
- Battle Bit Remastered (3);
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (5);
- steam deck (1);
- Grand Theft Auto V (7);
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (10);
- Dave the Diver (4);
- Street Fighter 6 (17);
- rust (9).
Top 10 by revenue including shareware games:
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (shareware);
- residues 2;
- Baldur’s Gate 3;
- Apex Legends (shareware);
- Naraka: Bladepoint (Shareware);
- Battle Bit Remastered;
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2;
- steam deck;
- Grand Theft Auto V;
- PUBG: Battlegrounds (Shareware).