NVIDIA has released a new GeForce Game Ready 531.29 WHQL graphics driver package. It includes support for NVIDIA DLSS 3 technology for Atomic Heart games and THE FINALS Beta, as well as a number of bug fixes for previous versions of the software. In particular, the company fixed the problem of high CPU usage by one of the driver processes.
List of fixed issues:
- Increased CPU usage by the NVIDIA Container process after closing the game;
- Stability issues on some laptop models with GeForce GTX 10 series, GeForce MX250 and MX350 discrete graphics cards;
- Improved stability of Adobe applications.
- Enabling/disabling HDR in games will result in a decrease in stability when using a non-native resolution;
- brief flickering of the screen when exiting sleep mode when the DSR / DLDSR functions are active;
- Major vegetation textures in Halo Wars 2’s strategy and their flickering;
- Screen flickering when looking at the sky in Watch Dogs 2 on GeForce RTX 4090 graphics cards;
- Hogwarts Legacy may experience a black screen or freeze when launching the game and starting the shader compilation process with driver version 531.18 (workaround is to restart the game);
- Using Freestyle filters in GeForce Experience may cause games to crash.
- Stability issue with Assassin’s Creed Origins when using driver version 531.18.
You can download GeForce Game Ready 531.29 WHQL graphics driver for Windows 10 and Windows 11 from the official NVIDIA website or via the GeForce Experience app.