NVIDIA has released the latest GeForce Game Ready 528.24 WHQL graphics driver package. It adds NVIDIA DLSS 3 technology compatibility with Marvel’s Midnight Suns, Hitman 3, and Deliver Us Mars, as well as support for Dead Space and Forspoken Remake with DLSS technology.
List of fixed issues:
- Fixed instability of Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Lightroom applications with driver version 528.02;
- Fixed unstable operation of Adobe Photoshop version 24.1 when using GeForce Experience utility and driver version 528.02;
- We fixed an issue where ProRes RAW files in Adobe Premiere Pro previewed as solid black.
- We fixed an issue where an expected transparent window appeared opaque in Autodesk Alias.
- We fixed an issue where OctaneBench 2020 crashed intermittently due to a render engine crash.
List of Known Issues:
- Enabling/disabling HDR in games will result in a decrease in stability when using a non-native resolution;
- brief flickering of the screen when exiting sleep mode when the DSR / DLDSR functions are active;
- Major vegetation textures in Halo Wars 2’s strategy and their flickering;
- The Steam version of the racing arcade Forza Horizon 4 freezes after 15-30 minutes of a game session;
- Screen flickering when looking at the sky in Watch Dogs 2 on GeForce RTX 4090 graphics cards.
You can download the GeForce Game Ready 528.24 WHQL graphics driver here from the official NVIDIA website or via the GeForce Experience app.