NVIDIA has released the latest GeForce Game Ready 528.02 WHQL graphics driver package. The new software adds support for the GeForce RTX 4070 Ti graphics card and also fixes a number of issues that appeared with previous versions of the driver.
The new NVIDIA driver also includes support for Conqueror’s Blade and Dakar Desert Rally updates with NVIDIA DLSS 3 image scaling technology for GeForce RTX 40 series graphics cards.
List of fixed issues:
- We fixed an issue causing Portal RTX to freeze when changing resolutions or enabling gameplay recording using the GeForce Experience utility.
- Shadowplay footage could appear overexposed when “Use HDR” was enabled in the Windows display settings.
- monochrome preview mode in AVS4You;
- black or gray screens in Outer Wilds;
- Image issues in Lumion Pro 12.3 application in windowed mode;
- Fixed brightness value on some notebook models with GeForce graphics.
List of Known Issues:
- Enabling/disabling HDR in games will result in a decrease in stability when using a non-native resolution;
- brief flickering of the screen when exiting sleep mode when the DSR / DLDSR functions are active;
- Major vegetation textures in Halo Wars 2’s strategy and their flickering;
- The Steam version of the racing arcade Forza Horizon 4 freezes after 15-30 minutes of a game session;
- Screen flickering when looking at the sky in Watch Dogs 2 on GeForce RTX 4090 graphics cards.
You can download the GeForce Game Ready 528.02 WHQL graphics driver from the official NVIDIA website or via the GeForce Experience app.