NVIDIA has released a new version of the GeForce Game Ready 516.40 WHQL graphics driver. It adds support for Fall Guys: Free for All, support for NVIDIA Reflex technology in Icarus, and ray tracing support in Jurassic World Evolution 2, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, and Resident Evil 7. The manufacturer also fixed a number of bugs in previous releases driver versions.
List of fixed issues:
- Shadow rendering in the Enscape application was incorrect;
- when using Advanced Optimus, brightness levels did not change properly on certain Lenovo laptop models;
- The Club 3D CAC-1085 was limited to 4K resolution at 60Hz.
List of Known Issues:
- Oculus Rift S and Pimax 8Kx virtual reality headsets are not recognized on a system with a GeForce RTX 3090 Ti;
- Turning HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when using non-native screen resolutions.
- The video image displayed in the Microsoft Edge browser may turn green when the NVIDIA image scaling feature is enabled and the computer is waking from sleep mode or fast booting.
- Shadowplay footage can appear overexposed when “Use HDR” is enabled in Windows display settings.
- Flickering may occur in Assassin’s Creed Origins when the character is near a boat underwater.
- The monitor may occasionally flicker or wake up from sleep mode when the DSR/DLDSR features are enabled.
You can download the GeForce Game Ready 516.40 WHQL Graphics Driver Pack from official company website or via the GeForce Experience app.