NVIDIA has released a new GeForce Game Ready 512.95 WHQL graphics driver package. It adds RTX ray tracing and DLSS image scaling support for Hitman 3. The company has also added support for Sniper Elite 5 and Early Access My Time at Sandrock.
List of fixed issues:
- Fixed flags and banners flickering in game GRID 2019;
- Fixed Direct3D related crash dumps in Adobe Premiere Pro
- You can now change sharpening settings in the NVIDIA Control Panel and apply them to work in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Turning HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when using non-native screen resolutions.
- Oculus Rift S and Pimax 8Kx virtual reality headsets are not recognized on a system with a GeForce RTX 3090 Ti;
- The video image displayed in the Microsoft Edge browser may turn green when the NVIDIA image scaling feature is enabled and the computer is waking from sleep mode or fast booting.
- Shadowplay footage can appear overexposed when “Use HDR” is enabled in Windows display settings.
- Flickering may occur in Assassin’s Creed Origins when the character is near a boat underwater.
- Monitor may occasionally flicker or wake from sleep mode when DSR/DLDSR is enabled;
- When an NVIDIA Ampere GPU is connected to an HDMI 2.1 AV Receiver, audio may drop out when playing Dolby Atmos.
- Club 3D CAC-1085 is limited to 4K resolution at 60Hz.
You can download the GeForce Game Ready 512.95 WHQL graphics driver pack from the company’s official website or through the GeForce Experience app.