NVIDIA has released a new GeForce Game Ready 512.15 WHQL graphics driver package. It includes support for Ghostwire: Tokyo and Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, coming March 25th for PC. In addition, the company has added to the list of optimal game settings for some projects and fixed bugs in previous versions of the driver.
The manufacturer announces the implementation of NVIDIA DLSS scaling technology support for Ghostwire: Tokyo, Shadow Warrior 3 and Paradise Killer games in the new driver version. In the first case, the technology allows you to increase the performance of the game up to 2 times, in the second – by 68%, and in the third – 60% when using the 4K resolution. The company also announced support for NVIDIA DLAA anti-aliasing technology for Chorus, Jurassic World Evolution 2 and No Man’s Sky.
NVIDIA has announced compatibility with G-Sync technology for eleven new monitors. Check out the list of models below:
Six new ones have been added to the list of more than 1000 optimal game settings for various games – for Elden Ring, Expeditions: Rome, Mortal Online 2, Shadow Warrior 3, Sifu and Total War: Warhammer III.
List of fixed issues:
- When using Advanced Optimus, brightness levels did not change properly when the display was set to NVIDIA GPU-only mode with HDR disabled.
- An increase in the number of registry reads by DWM.exe when the GPU was connected to a G-Sync compatible display.
- Using Advanced Optimus and putting the laptop to sleep by closing the lid and then waking it up can cause Windows to restart in dGPU mode.
- The native resolution for a DVI or HDMI display may not be available in the display settings if the display contains an invalid EDID.
- Fixed Optimus profile to run on dGPU by default;
- Shadow rendering in the Enscape application was wrong;
- Graphics card memory clock speeds may be lower than expected when Solidworks Visualize Boost is running in the background.
- Adobe Premiere Pro’s Adobe Media Encoder may crash due to memory corruption when encoding multiple R3D 8k files.
- Issues with CUDA and OpenCL running in the Nuke app.
List of Known Issues:
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on tracks where players are driving on water;
- When an NVIDIA Ampere GPU is connected to an HDMI 2.1 AV Receiver, audio may drop out when playing Dolby Atmos.
- Club 3D CAC-1085 is limited to 4K resolution at 60Hz.
You can download the NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 512.15 WHQL graphics driver pack from the company’s official website or through the GeForce Experience application.