NVIDIA has released the GeForce Game Ready 511.23 WHQL graphics driver pack. The new version adds support for God of War which features NVIDIA DLSS for better performance and NVIDIA Reflex for lower latency. Additionally, NVIDIA has added gameplay optimizations for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction, Hitman III, The Anacrusis, GRIT, and Monster Hunter Rise.
The new GeForce Game Ready 511.23 WHQL driver adds support for NVIDIA DLDSR (Deep Learning Dynamic Super Resolution) technology. It renders the game image at a higher resolution and detail, and then compresses (scales) it down to the monitor’s native resolution, providing a better quality image. For more information on DLDSR, see this article.
In addition, the company added support for Windows 11’s dynamic refresh rate. This is a dynamic screen refresh rate feature that allows you to seamlessly switch between a lower and higher refresh rate depending on your PC usage scenario. Windows 11 automatically recognizes workflows and environments and changes the screen refresh rate when you switch from one application to another.
Added support for three new NVIDIA Freestyle filters that improve global illumination games: Screen Space Ray-Traced, Screen Space Ambient Occlusion, and Dynamic Depth of Field. In addition, 8 new NVIDIA G-Sync compatible gaming monitors are supported: AOC AG275QG3R4B+, AOC Q32G3WG3, AOC AG275QXE, Dell G2723HN, HP OMEN 27i IPS, MSI MPG321UR-QD, Philips 24M1N3200ZA and ViewSonic VX3220-4K-Pro.
- Fixed text flickering/disappearing when using 12-bit color;
- Fixed occasional stuttering and freezing in Detroit: Become Human.
- We fixed an issue on multiple monitor configurations where the screen could occasionally display a black flicker.
- We fixed an issue where the mouse pointer would get stuck after enabling HDR in the Windows Control Panel or after toggling G-Sync in the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Far Cry 6 on Windows 11 experiences geometric corruption when testing and playing.
- When an NVIDIA Ampere GPU is connected to an HDMI 2.1 AV Receiver, audio may drop out when playing Dolby Atmos.
- DeathLoop crashes when playing with Windows HDR enabled.
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on tracks where players are driving on water;
- after setting the display multiplexer type to dGPU in the NVIDIA Control Panel, the setting is not saved when restarting or resuming from S4 mode;
- Shift screen to upper left corner on cold boot when image scaling is applied to desktop;
- When image scaling is enabled, video playback becomes garbled or crashes after performing an HDR transition in DirectX 11 video applications with NVIDIA Image Scaling.
You can download the GeForce Game Ready 511.23 WHQL graphics driver package from the official NVIDIA website or via the GeForce Experience app.