NVIDIA has released the latest GeForce Game Ready 535.98 WHQL graphics driver package. It includes support for DLSS 3 scaling technology for Diablo IV. In addition, the manufacturer has integrated support for DLSS 2 scaling technology for the System Shock game into the new software.
The new driver also adds support for CUDA 12.2. The company notes that DLSS 3’s scaling technology significantly increases the frame rate in Diablo IV at various resolutions, as shown in the graphs below.
Performance has also been improved for GeForce RTX 40-series mobile graphics cards.
List of fixed issues:
- Using Freestyle filters in the GeForce Experience app could cause game crashes.
- Fixed issues with momentary screen flickering when exiting sleep mode when DSR/DLDSR features were active;
- Fixed rendering issues when enabling Enhanced Graphics Performance mode in SolidWorks 2023.
- Fixed performance degradation issues when using Vulkan API in TouchDesigner.
- Fixed issue where preview in Vegas Pro was not working on some laptops.
- Fixed Nsight Tools abnormal shutdown issues that previously required a PC restart.
List of Known Issues:
- Screen flickering when looking at the sky in Watch Dogs 2 on GeForce RTX 4090 graphics cards;
- high DPC values in the latency Mon.
You can download GeForce Game Ready 535.98 WHQL driver from the official NVIDIA website or via the GeForce Experience app.