NVIDIA has released a new graphics driver package GeForce Game Ready 537.58 WHQL. It offers support for games with NVIDIA DLSS image scaling technology: Forza Motorsport, Lords of the Fallen, as well as the beta version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
New NVIDIA software adds support for DLSS 2 Super Resolution and NVIDIA Reflex for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III. The multiplayer beta will be available from October 12th to 16th. DLSS 3 Frame Generation support for higher frame rates will be available in the full version when it releases on November 10th.
In Forza Motorsport, the new driver ensures the highest possible frame rates and smooth gameplay. Lords of the Fallen, launching October 13th, will add support for DLSS 3 Frame Generation from day one.
List of fixed issues:
- Corrected application profile for Lies of P in Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass;
- GPU monitoring programs have previously reported incorrect idle power consumption on GeForce RTX 4060 graphics cards;
- Fixed an issue with increased DPC latency when connecting a GPU over HDMI 2.1 FRL at 10bpc/12bpc.
List of known issues:
- a significant drop in performance in Halo Infinite on Maxwell series graphics cards;
- Random black screen flickering on some monitors when using display stream compression mode on R530 drivers;
- You may have issues installing NVIDIA Control Panel from the Windows Store.
You can download the GeForce Game Ready 537.58 WHQL driver from the official NVIDIA website or via the GeForce Experience app.