NVIDIA has released a new graphics driver package GeForce Game Ready 537.34 WHQL. The new version of the software adds support for Mortal Kombat 1 and Lies of P, which feature DLSS 2 image scaling technology.
The manufacturer has also added optimal game settings to the GeForce Experience application for the following games: Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Immortals of Aveum, Starfield, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre and Wayfinder. NVIDIA has released the Resizable BAR profile for Starfield, which boosts performance on GeForce RTX 40 and 30 series graphics cards by an average of 5%.
NVIDIA also announced that it has added support for six new displays that are compatible with G-Sync display technology and provide basic support for Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) technology. The list of new monitors can be found below:
List of fixed issues:
- Profile update for Starfield game in Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass version;
- Fixed a black screen issue in the team shooter Counter-Strike: Global Offensive when using the in-game overlay of the GeForce Experience application.
List of known issues:
- a significant drop in performance in Halo Infinite on Maxwell series graphics cards;
- This driver provides a solution to stability issues in creative applications with high memory usage. However, there were situations where this fix resulted in poor performance when working with Stable Diffusion and DaVinci Resolve. This issue will be resolved in the next driver release.
- You may have issues installing NVIDIA Control Panel from the Windows Store.
You can download the GeForce Game Ready 537.34 WHQL driver from the official NVIDIA website or via the GeForce Experience app.