Microsoft recently added several games to the Xbox Game Pass catalog, including SkateBird, Superliminal, and Flynn: Son of Crimson. And in the coming days, she will replenish the catalog with nine more projects for PC and Xbox.
Flynn: Son of Crimson became available on Xbox Game Pass on September 15th for PC and Xbox consoles. This is a 2D action platformer set in a colorful fantasy world. The main character named Flynn and his companion will have to save their homeland from the invading forces of evil.
And today, September 16, in the catalog there are:
- I Am Fish (PC & Xbox)
- SkateBird (PC and Xbox);
- Superliminal (PC and Xbox).
Tomorrow, September 17, Xbox Game Pass users will be able to play Aragami 2 on PC and Xbox consoles at no additional cost. In the second part of the stealth-action adventure about ninja gamers are waiting for improved stealth mechanics and a new combat system, as well as a single and co-op story mode.
And on September 23, the following games will be included in the service catalog:
- Lost Words: Beyond the Page (PC and Xbox);
- Sable (PC & Xbox)
- Subnautica: Below Zero (PC & Xbox)
- Tainted Grail: Conquest (PC).
Finally, Xbox Game Pass will also feature:
- Lemnis Gate (PC & Xbox) – September 28;
- Astra Ascending (PC & Xbox) – September 30;
- Unsighted (PC & Xbox) – September 30;
- Phoenix Point (Xbox) – October 1.
And on September 30, the Xbox Game Pass catalog will leave:
- Drake Hollow (PC & Xbox)
- Ikenfell (PC and Xbox)
- Night in the Woods (PC and Xbox);
- Kathy Rain (PC);
- Warhammer: Vermintide II (Xbox).