Intel has released the latest beta graphics driver package Arc & Iris Graphics 184.108.40.20699. It has support for Counter-Strike 2, F1 23, Aliens: Dark Descent and Forever Skies.
The manufacturer advises that Arc & Iris Graphics driver beta 220.127.116.1199 provides better performance in Counter-Strike 2 (DX11) on Arc series graphics cards compared to driver version 18.104.22.16882. So, gaming performance increased by up to 10% at 1080p resolution and very high image quality settings, and up to 8% at 1440p resolution and high image quality settings.
The new driver also improves performance in F1 23 (DX12) by up to 18% and 33% when using maximum quality settings with ray tracing enabled and disabled, respectively, and improves performance by up to 27% at 1440p resolution with high quality settings .
In Destiny 2 (DX11), the new driver delivers up to 11% performance improvements at 1080p and high quality settings.
List of fixed issues:
- Destiny 2 (DX11) may have experienced performance or stuttering issues during gameplay, which have now been resolved.
- We fixed an issue where some apps might show a blank screen or error message when embedding content using WebView2.
List of Known Issues:
- The system may freeze when waking up from sleep mode. You may need to restart the operating system to recover.
- GPU hardware acceleration for media playback and encoding may not be available in some versions of Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Topaz Video AI may encounter errors when using some video enhancement models.
- Some users may experience a crash in F1 23 when changing XeSS preferences. Intel and the game’s developers are aware of the issue and will provide a fix in a future game patch;
- Total War: Warhammer III (DX11) may experience an application crash when loading combat scenarios.
- In Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 (DX12) some light sources like fire may cause some distortion.
- Conqueror’s Blade (DX12) may experience an application crash when launching the game.
- A Plague Tale: Requiem (DX12) may experience application instability during gameplay.
You can download the Arc & Iris Graphics 22.214.171.12499 beta graphics driver for Windows 11 and Windows 10 operating systems from Intel’s official website.