Intel has released the latest Arc graphics driver 22.214.171.1246. It adds support for the Intel Arc A380 desktop graphics card, as well as optimizations for some games for Intel Arc Alchemist graphics and some fixes for previous driver versions.
In the new driver version, Intel announces support for the games Redout 2, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3 and Resident Evil 7: Biohazard for Arc A-series graphics accelerators.
List of fixed issues:
- In Far Cry 6, water surface textures could become distorted when using the DirectX 12 API.
- Destiny 2 may experience texture corruption on some ground surfaces when using the DirectX 11 API.
- Naraka: Bladepoint could freeze in practice mode or crash on desktop when using the DirectX 11 API.
- in Metro Exodus: Enhanced Edition (DirectX 12), Horizon Zero Dawn (DirectX 12), Call of Duty: Vanguard (DirectX 12), Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint (DirectX 11), Strange Brigade (DirectX 12) and Forza Horizon 5 ( DirectX 12) the surface structure may be distorted;
- Texture corruption can occur in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (DirectX 11) on Emerald Plains when using the maximum graphics settings. A workaround is to select the Vulkan API in the game settings.
- Gears 5 (DirectX 12) may experience crashes or freezes.
- Sniper Elite 5 may crash on systems with a hybrid graphics configuration unless “High Performance” is selected in the Windows graphics performance settings;
- intermittent crashes in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (DirectX 12);
- Problems reloading textures in CrossFire game;
- Some objects and textures may not render in Halo Infinite, and lights may appear washed out or oversaturated in the multiplayer menu.
Known issues with Intel Arc Control:
- searching for new drivers or attempting to install a new driver version through Intel Arc Control can sometimes result in an error stating that the driver cannot be installed;
- When you select an application in the settings of Intel Arc Control, the synchronization mode is automatically reset to the default “Smooth Sync” (Smooth Sync).
- The Performance Optimization page in the Intel Arc Control application may display errors or not appear at all on unsupported platforms. In this case, attempting to change any of the settings on this page may result in an error or the Arc Control application may stop working;
- The Arc Control application may conflict with the UAC Windows User Account Control feature.
Download graphics driver Arc graphics driver 126.96.36.1996 You can from Intel’s official website (requires VPN). The driver is designed for integrated graphics of 12th generation Intel Core mobile processors (Alder Lake-H, Alder Lake-P), as well as Intel Arc A350M, Arc A370M, Arc A730M discrete mobile graphics cards and the Intel Arc A380 desktop model.