Intel has released the latest Arc & Iris Graphics driver package 184.108.40.20624 WHQL. It offers support for The Crew Motorfest and Mortal Kombat 1.
The new version of Intel software fixes video flickering issues in Fortnite (DX12) as well as periodic spontaneous fan speed increases on Intel Arc series graphics cards. Additionally, the new driver fixes flickering in dialogue scenes in Tactics Ogre Reborn (DX11).
Intel also fixed the launch of the Arc Control utility to manage Arc graphics on some multi-graphics card configurations, fixed the issue with Arc graphics control settings not being saved in the application, and also fixed the ability to capture images using Arc Control Studio Capture feature when using multiple monitors in clone mode.
List of known issues:
- In Starfield (DX12) there may be reduced stability in some places;
- In Starfield (DX12), graphical distortion may occur when using dynamic resolution scaling. Workaround: Change the value of the resolution scaling slider.
- In Starfield (DX12), some in-game objects may have low quality textures.
- in Starfield (DX12) textures of light sources can flicker;
- Characters may experience texture distortion in Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection (DX12).
- The Halo Infinite (DX12) campaign may crash on some system configurations;
- Application crashes may occur in Dead by Daylight (DX11);
- Topaz Video AI may experience errors when using some video enhancement models.
- When performing rendering operations in Adobe After Effects, the application may crash.
- Some laptops with Intel Arc A series graphics cards may incorrectly report higher default GPU clocks.
You can download Arc & Iris Graphics driver 220.127.116.1124 WHQL for Windows 11 and Windows 10 operating systems from the official Intel website.