A group of former CD Projekt RED employees led by The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt development director Konrad Tomaszkiewicz has founded a new game studio in Warsaw – rebel wolves.
The official website says that Rebel adopted Wolves “hungry for more” industry veterans. Despite the Polish registration, the team is building a multinational team in the studio (remote work helps).
In addition to Tomashkevich, the Rebel Wolves include:
- Design Director Daniel Sadowski – Original The Witcher;
- Screenwriter Jakub Szamalek – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Cyberpunk 2077 and Thronebreaker: The Witcher. stories”;
- animation director Tamara Zawada – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt;
- Artistic Director Bartlomiej Gawel – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt;
- CFO Michal Boryka;
- Studio manager Robert Murzynowski.
“We want to create amazing virtual worlds, packed with powerful emotions and unique experiences. Above all, we want to share our boundless passion for video games.”– say in Rebel Wolves.
Rebel Wolves’ debut project will be a big budget dark fantasy RPG on Unreal Engine 5 and with a focus on story. The release is expected for PC and current generation consoles. The game is supposed to be the beginning of a whole saga.