Bethesda Softworks and developer of the French half of Arkane Studios at Tokyo Game Show 2022 announced the forthcoming expansion of the platform geography of its looping shooter, Deathloop.
As has been announced, Deathloop will go on sale on September 20 for the Microsoft Store (PC), Xbox Series X and S. At the same time, the project will be included in the Game Pass service library (PC and Xbox).
Also on September 20th, the Goldenloop patch for Deathloop will be released on all target platforms. It contains:
- Crossplay between all platforms – opponents can be selected based on system and/or controller type;
- Fugue ability – slows down and confuses the enemy;
- laser weapon HALPS prototype;
- a new type of enemy – paint bombers hung with explosives;
- four upgrades to Julianna’s Masquerade;
- 19 Two-in-One Charms – combine the effects of two existing charms;
- new mysteries – including an extended ending.
Recall that according to the plot on the island of Black Reef, the mercenary Colt Van is stuck in a time warp. To get out of the cycle, the hero must kill eight ideologues in one day, including the huntress Julianne (she can be controlled by the second player).
Deathloop debuted on September 14th, 2021 on PC (Steam) and PlayStation 5. For 12 months since its release, the game has been available exclusively on Sony consoles despite the Bethesda/Microsoft deal.