AMD has released the Radeon Software Adrenalin graphics driver version 23.3.1 WHQL. It adds support for the action role-playing game Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty as well as ray tracing technology in the shooter Halo Infinite.
The company also said that the “Factory Reset” option was temporarily disabled when installing the driver to avoid problems related to a critical error in operation that can cause Windows to crash.
List of fixed issues:
- The size of the power measurement window could spontaneously change by 50% after exiting the game;
- FIFA 23 crashes when opening Premium Gold Packs cards;
- Halo Infinite driver timeout in certain scenes when ray tracing is active;
- Image distortion around certain light sources in Dying Light 2 Stay Human;
- Periodic image distortion in Returnal in certain scenes with ray tracing enabled on Radeon RX 6000 graphics cards;
- Driver timeout, system crash or Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) when selecting available display options on Radeon RX 7000 graphics cards.
List of Known Issues:
- high idle power consumption of Radeon RX 7000 graphics cards when using some monitors that support high resolution and high refresh rates;
- When using a multi-monitor configuration, you may experience video stuttering or performance drops when running the game and video playback simultaneously on Radeon RX 7000 graphics cards;
- Some games or VR applications may not perform as expected on Radeon RX 7000 graphics cards.
- temporary loss of frame on the monitor when switching between a video playback application and a running game on Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics cards;
- Loss of connection or black screen when using Parsec client with AMD decoder settings;
- crashes when launching Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection games on Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics cards;
- The window size of the performance metrics can change spontaneously after exiting a game on the mobile graphics card Radeon RX 6600M. As a workaround, AMD recommends deprecating the Performance Metrics Window feature;
- Missing of some indicators in the performance metrics window or distortion of the performance metrics window when changing the image scaling settings.
You can download Radeon Software Adrenalin 23.3.1 WHQL driver from the company’s official website or through the Radeon graphics management application.