AMD has released a new version of the AMD Software Adrenalin Edition 22.5.1 graphics driver for Windows 10 and Windows 11 operating systems, which adds support for the new Radeon RX 6650 XT, Radeon RX 6750 XT and Radeon RX 6950 XT graphics accelerators.
The manufacturer also said that they fixed a bug in the new version, where Windows 10 operating system users could observe the absence of the Aero effect (window transparency).
- Performance may drop in Fortnite when multithreading and DirectX 11 are selected in the settings of certain Radeon graphics cards such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT.
- Radeon RX 570 GPU usage may get stuck at 100% when closing games.
- Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics cards may experience black screen flickering when minimizing the game and switching to the Video View tab.
- Using Radeon Super Resolution scaling technology on monitors with a resolution of 2560 × 1600 pixels may cause system crashes. As a workaround, AMD recommends setting the display scaling mode to Full Panel;
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen when enabled in some games and system configurations. Users who may have problems with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it;
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features can intermittently report very high and incorrect memory clock speeds.
You can download the new AMD Software Adrenalin Edition 22.5.1 Graphics Driver Pack from AMD official website.