AMD has released the latest Radeon Software Adrenalin 23.5.1 WHQL graphics driver package. It adds support for The Lord of the Rings: Gollum. Notably, this driver release doesn’t add support for the new Radeon RX 7600 graphics card that’s slated to go on sale today.
The new Radeon Software Adrenalin 23.5.1 driver improves the performance of Radeon RX 7900 series graphics cards in The Lord of the Rings: Gollum at 4K resolution by up to 16% compared to the previous driver version 23.4.3. Also, it improves the performance of the specified game on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics cards by up to 12% compared to the previous driver.
List of fixed issues:
- Fixed crashes in DaVinci Resolve application;
- Fixed screen flickering during video playback and gameplay on Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics cards.
- Fixed intermittent display issues that could occur when switching between video and game windows on Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics cards.
- Fixed an issue with higher than expected memory usage during shader compilation on first launch of The Last of Us Part I.
- Fixed an intermittent system crash when playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II on Radeon RX 580 graphics cards.
List of Known Issues:
- high idle power consumption of Radeon RX 7000 graphics cards when using some monitors that support high resolution and high refresh rates;
- When using a multiple monitor configuration, you may experience video stuttering or performance degradation when running the game and simultaneously playing video on Radeon RX 7000 graphics cards.
- Some games or VR applications may not perform as expected on Radeon RX 7000 graphics cards.
- Intermittent crashes in RuneScape on Radeon RX 5700 XT graphics cards.
You can download the Radeon Software Adrenalin 23.5.1 WHQL driver from the official site Enterprise or through the Radeon graphics management application.