AMD has released a new Radeon Software graphics driver package: Adrenalin Edition 23.11.1. It offers support for the games Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name, The Invincible and JX3 Ultimate.
The new driver for Alan Wake 2 adds support for Radeon Boost. The feature is intended to improve performance by dynamically reducing resolution in rapidly changing scenes.
AMD has also made DirectML improvements and optimizations to enable Stable Diffusion, Adobe Lightroom, DaVinci Resolve and UL Procyon AI to run on AMD Radeon 600M, Radeon 700M, Radeon RX 6000 and Radeon RX 7000 graphics cards.
List of fixed issues:
- The Frames Per Second item in the performance metrics overlay may not appear in various games;
- Improved Counter-Strike 2 performance on select AMD products, including the Radeon RX 7600, where below-expected performance was previously observed;
- Fixed periodic flickering in Total War: Pharaoh’s game menu after changing graphics settings.
- Fixed occasional flickering of some textures in Alan Wake 2;
- Fixed an issue where the shader cache had to be incorrectly rebuilt when restarting Baldur’s Gate 3 using the Vulkan API.
- Fixed an issue where the shader cache had to be incorrectly rebuilt when restarting Forza Motorsport;
- Fixed a driver crash when viewing the splash screen after completing a race in Forza Motorsport.
- Fixed an issue that caused an intermittent black screen or error code 31 to appear in Device Manager after restarting some AMD products on Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics cards.
List of known issues:
- periodic desynchronization of video and audio when using the video recording function in AV1 format with AMD software: Adrenalin Edition;
- possible graphical distortion of the track in the EA Sports WRC game;
- Stars sometimes do not appear when playing Crysis Remastered.
- Intermittent micro-stuttering when working with Chromium-based browsers on systems using Radeon RX 7000 graphics cards in conjunction with additional displays connected to a Ryzen 7000 series processor.
You can download the Radeon Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.11.1 driver from the official AMD website or through the Radeon graphics management application.
Important: The specified driver applies only to the following graphics cards and integrated Radeon graphics:
For Polaris and Vega series graphics cards, the company has released a special version of the Radeon software driver: Adrenalin Edition 23.11.1 (RN-RAD-WIN-23-11-1). In its description, AMD notes that it has fixed an issue with periodic graphics distortions in the game Counter-Strike 2 when using the Vulkan API on some AMD graphics cards, including the Radeon RX 580. In addition, a problem has been fixed in the operation of pivot tables in ACCA Software Edificius Architectural Design on graphics cards Radeon VII.
Known issues with AMD’s specific version of the driver for Polaris and Vega graphics cards include the frames per second item not appearing in the gaming performance metrics overlay and the driver freezing when overclocking settings for Radeon RX Vega 64 videos are changed cards, as well as micro-stuttering when working with Chromium-based browsers on systems where Radeon RX 7000 graphics cards are used in conjunction with additional displays connected to the Ryzen 7000 series processor.
You can download a special version of the Radeon Software driver: Adrenalin Edition 23.11.1 (RN-RAD-WIN-23-11-1) for Polaris and Vega graphics cards follow this link.