AMD has released a new graphics driver package, Radeon Software Adrenalin 23.10.1 WHQL. It includes support for the new games Assassin’s Creed Mirage and The Lords of the Fallen.
As part of the new software, the manufacturer has also added support for the Anti-Lag+ function for the team shooter Counter-Strike 2. Let us recall that the Anti-Lag+ function is designed to reduce latency in games and is a kind of analogue of the NVIDIA Reflex function, which was added to the same CS2 at the time of the game’s release.
List of fixed issues:
- regular crashes in Starfield game on Radeon RX 7000 series graphics cards;
- regular driver crashes in the game Counter-Strike 2 when MSAA anti-aliasing or AMD FSR image scaling is enabled on Radeon RX 7900 XTX graphics cards;
- Fixed freeze issues in Counter-Strike 2;
- Fixed issues launching EA Sports FC soccer simulator on Radeon RX 7800 XT graphics cards;
- Fixed freezing and black screen issues when playing video files on Radeon RX 6000 graphics cards;
- Fixed issues where the display would intermittently freeze after changing the encoding format while streaming select games via AMD Link.
List of known issues:
- The performance metrics overlay may report “N/A” for FPS in various games.
- periodic desynchronization of audio and video when recording with AMD software: Adrenalin Edition with the AV1 codec;
- When ray tracing is enabled, image distortion may occur in Forza Motorsport.
- Periodic flickering of the image in the Total War: Pharaoh game menu after changing the graphics settings.
You can download Radeon Software Adrenalin 23.10.1 WHQL driver from the official AMD website or via the Radeon graphics management application. Before installing the new WHQL driver, the company recommends that you completely uninstall the preview version of the Radeon driver if it was previously installed.